You must register for the general conference in addition to your hotel arrangements. Save on conference registration by registering early - the Super Early-Bird rates run through March 1st, Early Bird registration is through May 1st. Just remember to identify that you are a member of NHSTE, our NH ISTE Affiliate. To ensure this, be sure to click on NHSTE in the pull-down list of affiliate organizations.
You can register online at the ISTE 2018 website. Be sure to identify that you are a NHSTE member.
Until February 1, 2018 (this is earlier than previous years, but later than last year), NHSTE has a block of rooms reserved at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile just blocks from the center of downtown Chicago. If you want to reserve one of the NHSTE hotel block rooms, you MUST do it online.
Remember to put a note in your calendar for April 7th or 8th to double check your plans and cancel any days you no longer want.
- Click on the unique New Hampshire link to go to the NHSTE Hotel Block.
- You will need to enter the arrival and departure dates you wish to book. Click on “Select” to check our NHSTE hotel sub-block availability. (remember, you can always drop nights before 4/9/18 with no penalty)
- Confirm your room type and check the box confirming you agree to the cancellation policy.
- Upon providing name, address, email address and any special room request, click “Next” to proceed.
- Complete your credit card information and click on the “NEXT” button to guarantee the reservation with your credit card. NOTE: Your hotel reservation will not be confirmed without providing credit card information.
- You will receive an email from ISTE 2017 Housing Customer Service <firstname.lastname@example.org> confirming your reservation.
If you prefer NOT to stay in the NHSTE hotel block, go to the ISTE18 home page, click on Attend - Housing - Attendee Housing and pick your preferred hotel.
Reservations may be adjusted or cancelled WITHOUT penalty through 5:00 p.m. EST on April 9, 2018.Hotel Name:
Reservations cancelled after 5:00 p.m. EST on April 9, 2018, will be assessed a $150 cancellation fee, unless specific alternative arrangements have been negotiated with ISTE.
On February 1, 2018 all unused rooms in the NHSTE housing block will go back into the general housing pool!
Beginning June 2, 2018 all cancellation, changes, and new reservations need to be sent directly to the hotel. Any reservations cancelled with the hotel are subject to a hotel cancellation fee according to the individual hotel policies.