Chris Nelson Memorial Grant Progam
Grant proposals that are funded will receive the following:
- $3000 for purchase of hardware and software
- $350 for mentor stipend (non-member of project team)
- $650 for professional development and training
Each team must deem one member as team leader and this person is responsible for all communication with NHSTE. Team leader cannot be a NHSTE board member or liason.
- Teams must consist of a 2-4 educators
- Applicants must work in a New Hampshire public or private school
- At least one member of team must be a full-time classroom teacher
- All team members must be members of NHSTE
- Application must be completed in full, by midnight on April 15, 2016.
- Team must present at the Christa McAuliffe Technology Conference the year after receiving the grant
- Project progress must be documented in biweekly postings to the NHSTE Connects Blog
- For purposes of replication, team will provide detailed project and lesson plans to be hosted on the NHSTE website
- Team must participate in post-project evaluation for program improvement