CMTC23 Virtual Second Pass!
The 2023 Christa McAuliffe Transforming, Teaching, & Technology Conference (CMTC23) was back better than ever!
If you were not able to attend CMTC23 live, you can now register for a "second pass" to access to all the content that was streamed live or recorded via Zoom.
CMTC23 Virtual Second Pass! provides access to ALL of the following online content through at least August 31st:
- Monday Virtual AI Panel ~ Leveraging AIs Power in Education While Ensuring Safety in our Schools
- Caitlin Krause (Tuesday) Keynote presentation and 2 concurrent sessions
- Craig Sheil (Wednesday) Keynote presentation and 2 concurrent sessions
- Sean Arnold (Thursday) Keynote presentation
- 5 Spotlight sessions
- 11 additional concurrent sessions live streamed from the DoubleTree
- 16 additional concurrent sessions & BYOD workshop recorded via Zoom
That is a total of 35 sessions included in your CMTC23 Virtual Second Pass! registration!
CMTC23 Virtual Second Pass! Pricing:
- General; $139
- NHSTE Premium: $129
Upon registering for CMTC23 Virtual Second Pass! will receive an email invitation to SCHED to access all available recorded content within 2 business days.
*Four NHSTE event coupons may also be used for one (1) individual registration.
CMTC23 Virtual Second Pass! Certificates of Participation are available upon receiving full payment. This is a great way to enhance your professional learning hours.
Check out the CMTC23 website at www.nhcmtc.org to see which sessions are available. Most all of session titles marked with the icon shown below are accessible using your CMTC23 Virtual Second Pass! registration via SCHED:
Here are just a few comments from our survey results . . .
- I loved learning about the new things in Google . . .
- Great ideas to take back, definite game changer for meetings and collaboration on emails and notes.
- Great information was shared. I got a lot of ideas to bring back to my district.
- I came away with a new appreciation for AI and am definitely going to play with it more.
- I have already tweaked my lessons for this Thursday and Friday to utilize something I picked up from him [Craig Sheil] today.
Please do not hesitate to email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Cyndi Dunlap, Conference Co-Chair